Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend update and MySpace

Hi guys,

This weekend was a bit of a failure. Most of the guys I hang around with have little to no skill/desire to improve themselves with women. Every time i tell them about this community they brush it off like "no way, that doesnt work" (like as if they have already tried it). I think i need to get good at it myself before people start believing me. I would probably be considered the alpha-male of our group, but thats not really anything to brag about as most of the guys that I hang around with are pretty lacklustre. I really need to get some good wingmen who are better at attracting women then I am.

I got some IOI's from a few HB6-8 in there, although I failed to take action for one reason or another (partly my ignorance - ie not realising that it was an IOI until it was too late and AA)

Anyone who is in the Newcastle area hit me up alexvega96@gmail.com. Lets help each other get this part of our lives sorted.

Anyway, one of the chicks I was geting IOI's from i just realised she was on my MySpace friends list... She's a HB8, super hot and probably one of the hottest chicks there that night. I sent her the following message:
_______________
hey dork whats up... was going through my friends list deleting ppl that i dont know and when i came to you was like wtf ... I'm sure i saw you at king st on sat night.

I'm trying to figure out whether to keep you on my list... What have you got going for you other then your looks? Beauty's common... look around... so you got lucky in the gene pool, big deal! ... whats really special is a great outlook on life, great energy and what you make of yourself.

Hit me back.
_______________

You probably can notice a bit of Mystery, David DeAngelo and Style littered throughout that message. I will post her reply up here when/if i get it.

Alex V.

PS - the shopping date went really well, very relaxed, got a bit of bling for my peacocking that she helped me choose and we both ha. I had a go at styles 5 questions routine while we were eating lunch but fucked it up big time when i forgot which question I was up to... i really need to practice it a little more. I dont think she realised and I still tricked her into answering one of the questions correctly. I will let you all know if theres any more progress on this front.

1 comment:

bobby rio said...

You get a reply? Your message sounded legit. I'm curious to hear her response.

You're right about the friends. They won't listen until they see results. My friends laughed at me for reading books on picking up chicks until they saw me open sets they wouldn't dream about.